Thursday, September 9, 2010

Lego land

Today I am so pleased to share with you this fantastic Lego party that Katena at Taylor Made Baking created for her son's 7th Birthday. She has put so much work into creating the details for this party and it shows!


I love the colour co-ordinted colours, along with the fantastic green bubble wrap table cloth! Looks just like those lego boards that we used as kids. The addition of the little lego men is divine as well!


Katena is known for her fabulous cakes - and she certainly hasn't let the side down here - they are fantastic! 



The lego men cookies fit the theme perfectly (and look delicious!). I also like the inclusion of the trend of the moment, the personalised chocolate blocks. I am sure the kids loved them!



Well done Kateena and thanks for letting me share your party!




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...