Thursday, August 26, 2010

Ballerina beauty

Inspired this week by Angelina Ballerina, I have been busy making mouse ears and tails in readiness for a book week parade at my daughters school.

So, I was thrilled to come across this beautiful party by A Little Loveliness that was created for her daughter. It has such a sophisticated, grown up feel to it while still being pretty and girly. The tulips were requested by the birthday girl - she obviously has good tastes - these are my favourite flowers as well!

All the details, from the beautiful invites (which match the theme perfectly) through to the cute little marshmallow tutu's (that mum created for the party) have obviously been created with such inspiration and love.

The party started off with a ballet lesson for all the little girls before they sat down to the lovely little tea party. They were even each provided with their own matching tutu's to take home with them - bliss!

Giving me lots of ideas for my little ballerina's next birthday!

















The Inspired Occasion

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...