Monday, September 27, 2010

Carousels and Cakes

This week seems to be all about beautiful cakes and divine baby showers this week... Not that we are complaining! Earlier in the week, I posted a fabulous party from Live the Fancy Life here. It was bright, bold, fresh and fun, incorporating lots of personal and handmade details.

On our facebook site, I also posted this photo......
(found originally on the A. Party Style blog)


Which I just love and it seems you do too!

Anyway, so when I came across these images on the Bobbette and Belle blog, I just had to share them with you all. 

This is truly a divine and classic baby shower; the muted colour scheme, the elegant details, the AMAZING cake, the gorgeous flower cupcakes, the carefully decorated macaroons, oh and did I mention the AMAZING cake?... bliss. 

Anyway - enjoy the photo's and jump over to the Bobbette and Belle site to check out some of their other amazing cake designs - they are super talented. 









1 comment:

  1. I have really found the adorable designed cakes from this source. It's truly looking exceptional. As the concept and design are really looking just promising to surprise some one. Thanks for sharing some of great designed cakes in this source.

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...