Thursday, October 13, 2011

Yep... geek

Ok, not party related - but still had to share... if you look up slightly - you might notice we now have a little navigational bar under our title...

Just imagine - you can now just click and find your way back to our home page... or shop... or on Facebook or twitter!

You can find this super cool decal here on etsy
It's a small thing - but hey, I was pretty proud of myself for working out how to do it!

What small achievements have made you proud this week?

Cheers,

2 comments:

  1. Well done Renee! I am proud to have found 3 sponsors for my blog! And they actually pay me real money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Jodie!! There is nothing like real money!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...