Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Contributor to 'Carnival of Fun' - Red Bobble



One of our fellow market friends Louise from Red Bobble has generously donated 100 rainbow bracelet favours to the Carnival of Fun Party for the Ronald McDonald House. With the party just around the corner The Inspired Occasion and Little Big Company are starting to busily fill 100 loot bags with all the very kind contributions. We are sure that all the girls will love these accessories.


Bio - Red Bobble

Hi, I'm Louise and welcome to my little creation! Gorgeous handmade bobble in 8 amazing colours to brighten anyone's hair!

My tiny business that I string (literally) together is all about making beautiful things. These are my hair bobbles, just like I used to have when I was little. I hope you like them too.

Oh and check out my website (also made by me) there's heaps of pics on there too to see them in action....

 See my website at www.redbobble.com to see more! x


The Inspired Occasion

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...