Monday, September 17, 2012

Contributor to "Carnival of Fun" - ZZ Totz

Our Loot bags for the Carnival of Fun are growing in size with lots of donated candy, toys and novelty items. Holly from ZZ Totz has kindly offered to contribute fun puppet packs for the children as well as teaming together with Park Eden to run a badge making activity on the day. 

A little more on ZZ Totz 
"Yep kids can still have lots o’fun with some paper, glue and a little imagination.
ZZ Totz was created so kids can create something for themselves that is hands on and ultimately fun. No bells, no whistles and definitely no batteries!

As someone that grew up in a creative environment I take it for granted that I can quickly whip up an ‘arty farty’ (as my friends call them) activity for my kids and so the questions started “how can I bring my creativeness to other kids and in what format?”















After many trial and errors I arrived at our adored characters. Much love has gone into the ‘research’ for our characters whilst reading my kids their bedtime stories, watching cartoons with them or chatting with friends as to what their kids are into.
Much to my kids, Zoe and Zac’s, delight they test run each and every design to make sure it is ‘kid friendly’. If not, the design is changed, so I can confidently say our kits are appropriate for kids aged 3+.

I love what I do and enjoy sharing my puppets with others, whether this is through the website, over the phone or face to face at a market stall and would love to share them with you.
Hollie"


The Inspired Occasion

1 comment:

  1. Hi it's me, I am also visiting this website daily, this web page is in fact pleasant and the viewers are really sharing good thoughts.
    my page - what is education

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...