Monday, September 10, 2012

Contributor to "Carnival of Fun" - Beth Jennings Photography


Excited to Introduce Beth Jennings Photography tonight, A great photographer with an amazing gift to tell the story, and for an event such as The Ronald McDonald "Carnival of Fun" we couldn't think of a better person for the Job.

In Beth's words:

‘Why become a professional photographer? Everyone has a digital camera these days, don't they?

The world is a magical place. It just is, wouldn't you agree? I see magic going on all around me, all of the time. There’s magic in creating a new life and watching it grow, talk, and (eventually) talk back. There’s magic in having an idea one day and seeing it grow into a successful business. There's magic in going into a dark room and being transported by the actors, lighting, music on stage. Humans never cease to amaze me in their capacity to create magic. Photography allows the magic to last forever in a simple ...click. I love telling stories about the magic.

I love exploring and discovering. I’ve lived in the UK, France, Germany…extended stays in the US and South Africa, I speak French, I love Melbourne and I get my European fix every year with three months in Berlin. I love unwrapping the layers and capturing what’s really going on.

The common thread is the human story. Who are you? Where do you come from? What do you do? What gets you out of bed in the morning? Maybe I can tell your story sometime.’

The family story featured here was captured in the loving home of Laura and Alex with their two beautiful boys Timothy and Rupert. Alex and Laura were captivated by their collection and enjoy their story book and family artworks every day.






















Beth Jennings Photography

Photographer and Storyteller
Family / Brand / Performance / Events / Workshops


BA (Commercial Art Photography) Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology University
Associate Australian Institute of Professional Photography

The Inspired Occasion

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...