Day two of our Westfield Party Styling workshops was focused around Children's Dessert Stations. With our aim being to demonstrate two completely different Dessert Table styles, one with a feminine Butterfly focus and the other with Circus/Carnival theme.
Invited guests were encouraged to participate in hands on crafting and also provided with a fact / worksheet that covers topics discussed and main element used.
Creating simple embellishments
- An embellishment that can be used to decorate and theme pop tops and straws
- An embellishment that can be used to decorate and theme risers
- An embellishment that can be used to decorate and theme loot bags
- Discussion on what to use as risers
- Decoration and Ideas including hands on tissue paper pompom activity
- Discussion on back drops ideas
A presentation and small hands on exercise on loot bag options including;
- Cones (transform a simple cone into a food holder for chips and popcorn, or a personalised party hat)
Big W - Art and Craft Supplies
Riot- Art and Craft Supplies, pin wheels, butterflies
Contributors: Love JK - Decroative Dots for activity, all dessert stationery stationery including invitations, decorative dots, menu tags, drink labels.